Skynet Technology has implemented an internal reporting system in compliance with Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 and Legislative Decree No. 24 of March 10, 2023, implementing EU Directive 2019/1937 concerning the protection of individuals who report violations of Union law.
In particular, in accordance with the provisions of the Decree, reports can be made by employees of Skynet Technology and individuals who, in various capacities, have relationships with the Company (including, for example, consultants, suppliers of goods and services, agents, contractors, business partners, shareholders, interns, volunteers):
- Violations of European Union law;
- Administrative, accounting, civil, or criminal offenses;
- Unlawful conduct relevant under Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 or violations (including alleged violations) of Skynet Technology’s Organizational, Management, and Control Model;
- Violations of the Code of Ethics and Conduct;
- Violations, whether alleged or confirmed, of Skynet Technology’s procedures or, in any case, of the internal regulatory system;
- Violations in the field of Environmental, Social & Governance.
Reports can be made through a dedicated platform, accessible at the following link whistleblowing.xcall.it, which ensures the confidentiality of the whistleblower’s identity and the information contained in the report through encryption systems.